Trajectory Brands Inc. focuses on creating and amplifying brands for companies and organizations who are embarking upon change in the marketplace and who want to communicate and clarify their story.
We’re a small but mighty brand strategy and design firm with a 40-year history of working with a broad range of clients around the globe. We attract a lot of work in the areas of arts and culture, place branding higher education, start-ups, not-for profits and other purpose driven organizations.
Some of our clients have included the 2015 Pan Am Games, Scotiabank, AGO, Washington, DC, University of Victoria, Borrowell, Toronto Public Library, McMichael Canadian Art Collection, Butterfield Bank of Bermuda, and more.
Trajectory prides itself on an internal culture that encourages and supports the professional development and growth of all of its team members.
This Project Management position has two areas of responsibility to it, including:
- serve as a primary point of contact for clients
- manage all aspects of project administration, including schedules, budgets and workflow.
- lead weekly status meetings and manage the project list.
- liaise and coordinate with outside suppliers as needed, including printers, fabricators, web developers, audio and visual production services etc.
- prepare agendas, maintain notes, manage file exchanges and sharing of information with clients, partners and suppliers.
- coordinate client meetings and logistics as needed by our team.
- schedule interviews with stakeholders for specific projects.
- participate in various research for projects – including desktop research and developing online surveys.
- contribute to strategic reviews including brand audits, competitive reviews, best practices, web-based research etc.
- work with internal team on the preparation of proposals and presentations
- develop and maintain an internal CRM system for clients, prospects and suppliers for distribution of self-promotional materials by email, social media and direct mail.
- assist in creating and maintaining case studies and other content for both our website and proposals/presentations.
- at least three years business experience
- project management experience (experience with project management software a plus)
- proficiency in MS Office suite (including PowerPoint and Excel). Expertise in Adobe, Illustrator and Photoshop also a plus
- direct client responsibility experience
A salary package and comprehensive benefits are available to the successful candidate.
Trajectory is located in Toronto’s historic Distillery District south of Front Street and just east of Parliament.
Please email your resume by November 1, 2019 at 5:00 pm.