One of Trajectory’s co-founders, Paul is a masterful storyteller with visuals and text. During his years as creative lead at Spencer Francey Peters (SFP), his design imprint has shaped the image of global brands as diverse as Four Seasons Hotels, Butterfield Bank and the international NGO, Right To Play.
As Trajectory’s Creative Director, Paul’s range of projects spans cultural icons like CBC / Radio Canada and the Scotiabank Giller Prize to not-for-profits like Futurpreneur and United for Literacy. He’s also a passionate book designer with over 100 major publications in his portfolio.
Paul has been a long-time member of the Art Director’s Club of Toronto and has served on its Executive Board. Trained at Lancaster and Hornsey College of Art in England, Paul completed his education at the OCAD University where he taught for many years.
Paul has been the creative lead for almost the entirety of Trajectory’s work. Select major brand and communications projects include:
- Not-for-profits/civic organizations: YMCA Canada, Toronto Public Library, TD Summer Reading Club, Futurpreneur Canada, Canadian Children’s Literacy Foundation, Canadian Science Publishing, National Cherry Blossom Festival, DC
- Museums: Canadian Museum of Nature, AGO, ROM, McMichael Canadian Art Collection
- Education: University of Victoria, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT), Brock University, Athabasca University
- Place brands: Destination DC, Downtown DC BID, Capitol Hill Neighborhood, DC, Raleigh, NC, Hastings County, ON, Regina Economic Development
- Technology: Analog Devices
- Sports: Right to Play, Toronto 2015 Pan Am Games, True Sport, various university varsity teams